Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing recipe. To cook roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing you only need 14 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing:
- You need 1 of chicken without bones and with skin.
- You need 200 gr of brown rice.
- Prepare 125 gr of dried cranberries.
- Get 5 of onions.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley, sage and thyme.
- Take a few of chestnuts.
- Use 1 of apple.
- Provide 1/2 small glass of rum.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 stalk of celery.
- Provide 1 of bayleaf.
- Use 1 dash of olive oil.
- Take 1 cup of chickenn stock.
Instructions to make Roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing:
- Get the ingredients.together. Start soaking the cranberries in the rum and wash the brown rice really well.
- Put two pans on – one for the rice and another for the chestnuts. Use a sharp knife to cut a cross in each chestnut (it will help with peeling later).
- Cook the brown rice – according to packet instructions but usually 1:3 rice:water and 40 mins. And the chestnuts in boiling water for 20 mins..
- Melt the butter in a pan, add salt and pepper.
- Add the onions, garlic, cook over a moderate heat and after a couple.of minutes add the chopped celery. You'll have 3 pans on the go now so it's a perfect moment to pour yourself a glass of chilled white wine and cross your fingers 😉.
- Add the cranberries, rum and chopped herbs. Chop the apple into small pieces and add to the pan. Stir well, lower the heat to minimum and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- And the herbs.
- Add the chicken stock, cover and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- After 20 mins turn the chestnut pan off, salvage the chestnuts and peel – thanks to the cuts you made before boiling, peeling will be super easy.
- Chop the easily peeled chestnuts.
- And add to the pan.
- Now the rice should.be ready too. Drain and add to the pan.
- Stir well and pre-heat the oven to 200°.
- Put the chicken on the oven rack over the oven tray..
- Stuff the chicken.
- And then add salt and black pepper.
- Put the chicken in the.oven. Leave heat top amd bottom for 40 mins.
- And then turn to bottom heat only for 50 mins.
- Take out and leave to rest for half an hour.
- Cut, serve and enjoy..
- The stuffing is so moist that you won't need gravy. Just eat as it is – with a simple salad if you want a side..
Insert an instant-read thermometer into the center of the stuffing to ensure it has reached the safe temperature. Remove the stuffing to a serving bowl after. Roast chicken with rye sourdough, caraway and cranberry stuffing. Any juices and stuffing that fall out into the pan while the chicken is roasting are perhaps the tastiest bits in this dish Add the garlic, celery, onion, cranberries, chestnuts and a teaspoon of salt, and fry, stirring often, for about. For the roast chicken, smear the butter over the skin of the stuffed chicken and sprinkle over the cayenne pepper.
If you find this Roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.