Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed aubergines recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed aubergines recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed aubergines recipe. You can have stuffed aubergines using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed aubergines:
- You need of aubergines.
- Use of olive oil.
- Prepare of onion.
- Provide of garlic.
- Take of ground meat.
- Get of tomato sauce.
- You need of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- You need of oregano.
- Take of dried parsley or 1/2 bunch fresh.
- Get of bay leaf.
- You need of ground cinnamon and clove (optional).
- Provide of grated cheese.
Steps to make Stuffed aubergines:
- Wash the aubergines, cut the green top and cut lengthwise. With the knife make cuts, taking care not to cut through the skin. Sprinkle with olive oil and put in the oven, 175°, for 30 minutes..
- Pour some olive oil in a pot and saute the chopped onions and garlic. Add the ground meat and cook until it changes colour. Add the tomato sauce, parsley and spices and let cook for about 30 minutes or until it's not very juicy any more..
- Take the aubergines out of the oven and with a spoon mash the inside..
- Put spoonfuls of the ground meat on top of each aubergine.
- Put the cheese on top and back in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with a green salad!.
Aubergines, or eggplants, are wonderful for your health. Do you ever cook with eggplants, or aubergines? One option that's both healthy and nutritious is making stuffed aubergines. This stuffed aubergine recipe from Jamie Oliver is filled with soft rice and lentils for a beautifully flavourful but filling vegetarian dinner dish. Halve aubergines lengthways and brush cut side with a.
If you find this Stuffed aubergines recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.