Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek pasta salad (version 2) recipe. To make greek pasta salad (version 2) you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2):
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 of Lemon (Juice).
- Get 1/2 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Provide 1/2-2/3 Cup of EV Olive Oil.
- Get 4 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
- Use 6 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley (Chopped).
- You need 3-4 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Get of Salt (To Taste).
- Use of Pepper (To Taste).
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar (Optional).
- Prepare of Salad.
- Provide 1 lb of Rotini Pasta.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Large Black Olives (Whole, Halved, or Sliced).
- Get 1 of Large English Cucumber (Or 2 Small to Medium Ones).
- Prepare 1-2 Cups of Diced Roma Tomatoes (Seeded) (@ 3 Tomatoes).
- Take 1-2 Cups of Diced Red Bell Peppers (Seeded) (@ 2 Peppers).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Carrots (Julienned) (Optional).
- Get 8 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional).
Instructions to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2):
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a Jar or a Bowl EXCEPT the Olive Oil. Slowly pour in the Olive Oil while whisking. Use as much or as little as it takes to get the desired consistency. Refrigerate..
- Wash and Prep all the Veg. and Cheeses. Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain Pasta and pour it into a Large Mixing Bowl, and allow it to cool..
- Add all of the Salad Ingredients to the bowl and fold them in. Add the Salad Dressing in and mix until you have the amount you prefer. You may use all of the Dressing. Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour, though it's best after several hours. Enjoy!.
- You may also use a store bought Dressing, if you don't have these ingredients on hand, or if you just don't want the hassle. My favorite store bought Dressing for this recipe has been Olive Garden Italian Dressing. If I recall correctly, about 12 oz. was the perfect amount for this salad, or around half of the big 24 oz. bottle..
If you find this Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.