Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Scrambled Eggs Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrambled Eggs Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place get started on as any. Do this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scrambled eggs sandwich recipe. You can have scrambled eggs sandwich using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scrambled Eggs Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 slice of Sandwich Bread (Any bread will be ok).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/3 of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1/3 tsp of Thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of Basil.
- Provide 1 slice of Bacon.
- Get 1 slice of White Cheese (Up to you).
- Use 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Scrambled Eggs Sandwich:
- Add the eggs whites in a bowl and whisk up until it begins to foam, add then the yolks and mix while adding the garlic powder, salt and basil..
- In a pan melt the butter and fry the bacon slice around 1 minute in medium heat. Smash the bacon to squeeze the juices. Take out the bacon, cut it on half and reserve it..
- Pour the egg into the pan. Flip the egg to cook the another side. When done put the slice of cheese in the middle of the egg and top with the 2 pieces of bacon wrap it with the egg..
- Spread the mayonnaise on one of the bread slice, put the egg onto it. Spread the thyme on the wrapped egg and finish your sandwich..
Scrambled Eggs and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich. This breakfast sandwich made with a french roll, and filled with scrambled eggs, cheese and tomatoes is hearty but light enough so it's not too. Scrambled Egg Sandwich Recipe, How To Make Scrambled Egg Sandwich Recipe. Here's a super sandwich filled with easy-to-make scrambled eggs flavored with pepper powder and fresh Cream. One of the best ideas for a quick weekday breakfast, evening snack or a dinner.
If you find this Scrambled Eggs Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.