Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe. To make creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken:
- Use 400 grams of penne/pasta.
- Get 2 large of chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces.
- Use 8 slice of bacon chopped.
- Get 1 medium of Red onion chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Basil pesto.
- Prepare 300 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Use 1 cup of Reserved water from pasta.
- Prepare 250 grams of Camembert cheese, rind trimmed off and cut into small chunks.
- Use of olive oil.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken:
- Cook pasta in boiling water. (Add salt to taste and olive oil to prevent sticking after it's drained).
- While pasta is cooking add oil to a separate pan and cook through chicken until tender (season to taste) when it's finished remove to a bowl and set aside, covered with foil..
- When pasta is cooked scoop out your reserve water, drain pasta and leave to the side in the colander.
- Pre heat oven to 350°F (180c).
- Give your pan a good wipe. Re-oil and add bacon, frying until just slightly cooked..
- Add onion to the pan and fry until just translucent, then toss in the garlic, give it another minute or so, until everything is done to your liking, then give it a good stir..
- Splash in the wine to deglaze the pan, give the bottom a bit of a scrape to bring up the flavors and let it cook off for a bit..
- Pour in about 1/3 cup of your reserved water (save the rest if you prefer to thin your sauce out later) mix in your cream and the pesto, stirring to get a good mix..
- Return chicken to your pan and give it a good stir..
- Now slowly add the pasta, tossing to get a good coat on all the noodles. (you can leave some out if you prefer the dish to be saucier).
- Continue cooking over medium heat (with a slight bubble) to let everything cook together. Give it a taste, you'll know when it's ready..
- Transfer to a baking dish (or just use your pan if it's oven safe) Then cover the top with little chunks of the camembert cheese..
- Pop in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted..
- When cheese is melted give it a really good stir through so it spreads throughout the dish, then return to the oven for another five minutes or so..
- Remove from oven, allow it to cool and then enjoy..
If you find this Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.