Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will find that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's beef/pork bones & winter vegetable soup😍 recipe. To make mom's beef/pork bones & winter vegetable soup😍 you need 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍:
- You need 500 g of Beef Bones, wash first (add 4 cubes Beef bouillon); or.
- Take of or 500 g Pork Bones, this one gives a sweet flavour to the soup!.
- Prepare of or 500g Chuck beef steak,wash, cut in 2.5cm×2.5cm size, or.
- Prepare 3 of medium Potatoes, peeled, dice into even 2,5cm cube size.
- Get 2 cups of chopped Onions (pre-fried first in.
- Provide 3 tbs of Rice Bran Oil: after halfway cook,then lift out&set aside).
- Get of Kettle with boiling water.
- Provide 3 of medium Carrots, peeled, slice thinly then cut into 1.5cmx1.5cm.
- Use 2 of med Parsnip peeled, cut in small even size 1.5cmx1cm.
- Prepare 6 stalks of thick Celery (discard the leaves), slice.
- You need 1 of Leeks,wash,discard top green,keep the white stalk&slice finely.
- Take 6 of Curly Kale(black cabbage)leaves,discard the middle stem and.
- Use 5 of Red Curly Kale. Discard the middle, chop roughly the leaves.
- You need 150 g of Chard (Silverbeet),chop roughly the large leaves.
- Provide 3 cloves of Garlic (1 tbs minced garlic).
- Take 6 cm of Fresh Ginger, chop very finely.
- You need 2 of fresh Tomatoes, chopped roughly (optional).
- Get 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped finely.
- Use 2 tbs of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbs of Black pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground Smoke Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbs of Cardamom tiny granules.
- Provide 8 of whole Cloves.
Steps to make Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍:
- In a big pot for soup,put 1tbs Rice Bran oil & onions, stir-fry until onions are soft (half cook) then add Beef or Pork bones,salt,lots of water till the top&turn the heat up&cook for 10' then add all veges: Potatoes,Leeks,Parsnips,Carrots, Chard(Silverbeet),Kale(2 types),Tomatoes,Celery,Parsley,Garlic,Ginger,Salt,Black Pepper,CayennePepper,Smoke Paprika,Nutmeg,Cloves,Cardamoms,Beef bouillon,mix them all; put the lid on&when starts to boil then turn down the temp to low& cook simmering for 10'..
- Cook uncovered, taste the season, then put the lid back,turn heat at very low temp, cook until the beef is tender then turn off. Remove the pot from the stove. Ladle soup into serving bowls.😍To some loves to have their bowl of soup added with 3 tbs steamed rice..
Home-made stock is at the top of that list of things. So if you're a fan of great flavour and want to support nose-to-tail eating, grab some of our organic beef marrow bones and get them boiling. You'll never touch a stock cube again. Pork is slightly better in Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Choline while Beef beats pork in Copper and Manganese. The highest level of cholesterol in both beef and pork is found in the liver.
If you find this Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.