Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta Primavera v.2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Primavera v.2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta primavera v.2 recipe. To make pasta primavera v.2 you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Primavera v.2:
- Take 2 tbsp of 2-3 Tblsp extra virgin LIGHT olive oil, see note.
- You need 1 medium of summer squash – yellow.
- Take 1 medium of Italian squash – green.
- Use 1 medium of yellow or green pepper.
- You need 7 each of asparagus spears.
- Provide 7 each of sun dried tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of each parsley, dill, chives.
- You need 1 pinch of red pepper flakes – or to your liking.
- Take 1 pinch of oregano.
- Use 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Use 3 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of capers w/vinegar (non pareil type/small).
- Provide 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1 of pecorino/romano grated cheese.
- Use 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1/2 box of penne pasta, cooked al dente.
Instructions to make Pasta Primavera v.2:
- While preparing vegetables set a pot of water to boil and cook mini penne about 6-7 minutes until al dente. By the time the pasta is cooked the vegetables will be ready. The dish cooks up fairly quickly..
- Prep all vegetables. Wash, dry and slice both squash in half then into 1/4" slices. Wash dry asparagus spears – snap off ends then slice spears into 1" pieces. Slice sun dried tomatoes into 1/4" slices. There are two types of sun dried tomatoes-soft and hard. If you have hard dried tomatoes, reconstitute them by soaking them in hot water for about 15-20 minutes until they soften. Slice pepper into 1" slices then cut slices in half..
- In a large saute pan over medium heat put in about 2-3 tablespoons (depending on the size of the pan) of extra virgin LIGHT olive oil, 1/2 of the butter and red pepper flakes. When oil is heated add peppers and tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes. Add herbs stir and cook for a minute more..
- Add squash and asparagus – stir to incorporate vegetables. Once veggies heat up add wine (in center of pan-don't stir) cook for about 1 minute. Add butter (allow it to melt) then add lemon juice, capers, and cover. Turn heat down to medium low and cook for about 2 minutes. Do not overcook squash. They shouldn't be soft. They should cook up al dente like pasta..
- When pasta is cooked, drain, return to pot (not over heat), add a few drizzles of extra virgin olive oil and stir. Add enough oil to coat pasta not drown in oil. Add generous helping of cheese and stir. Pour veggies over cooked pasta and add another generous sprinkling of cheese..
I already know that I can make ham spread but what else can I make with it?. Home > Recipes > Meat Dishes > Sausage Spaghetti Primavera. Creamy Orzo with Prosciutto and Peas A rich mixture of eggs and nutty Parmesan cheese turns into a silky sauce for this speedy pasta, balanced with salty prosciutto and sweet sauteed shallots. Mushrooms, zucchini, red peppers fresh garlic tossed in our house marinara with the option to add protein. All kids meals served with drink and your choice of side.
If you find this Pasta Primavera v.2 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.