Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple recipe. To cook homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- Take 1 packages of tortillas.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 2 can of diced tomato.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need slice of american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas).
Instructions to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- To make sauce: in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat.
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas.
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need.
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11×7 should be good..
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas..
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(: enjoy.
They aren't authentic and don't have the delicious flavor you can find in restaurant-style cheese enchiladas. And don't be scared – this enchilada sauce recipe is simple and can be made ahead of time! We also use it in our famous Beef Empanadas recipe. Try these beef enchiladas baked in the oven with homemade enchilada sauce and topped with melted cheddar cheese. See more ideas about Cafeteria, Recipes, Restaurant recipes.
If you find this Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.