Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Begin with changing the bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp blt lettuce wraps recipe. You can have shrimp blt lettuce wraps using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps:
- Get 1/2 lb of medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- You need 8 of large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- Take 8 of thin slices bacon strips.
- Provide 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- Provide 1/4 cup of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Take 1/4 cup of more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
Steps to make Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps:
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp..
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat.
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups.
- Add tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top.
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm.
Spicy Keto Thai Shrimp Lettuce Wraps Recipe – This spicy Thai shrimp recipe is a delicious and EASY meal. See original recipe at: foodnetwork.com. kept bykimlovessinging recipe byFood Network (on a budget). BLT Lettuce Wraps: THE BEST Late Summer Meal. Photo & recipe by Jackie Alpers. Shrimp Lettuce Wraps loaded with fresh veggies and juicy shrimp.
If you find this Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.