Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Garlic Prawns Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Prawns Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Prawns Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic prawns spaghetti recipe. You can cook garlic prawns spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Prawns Spaghetti:
- Use 160 g of spaghetti.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of whisky or brandy.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley, chopped.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get to taste of ground black pepper.
- Get 300 g of raw prawns.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 3 of whole chillies (dried or fresh).
- Use 100 ml of water.
Instructions to make Garlic Prawns Spaghetti:
- Boil spaghetti in salted water according to instructions..
- In a frying pan heat the olive oil over a high heat..
- Next add the fresh prawns and fry for about a minute. Season with salt and pepper..
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the garlic and chillies..
- Next add the lemon juice, whisky and water..
- Then add the tomato puree and parsley..
- Drain the spaghetti when the prawns are ready..
- Add the spaghetti first to a plate then top with the prawns and juices and enjoy..
The lemon and the parsley keeps it really fresh and you can't go. Garlic Butter Spaghetti makes a great side dish to a lot of recipes, such as Chicken Marsala or Shrimp Scampi. It's so flavorful when cooked with scallions, tomatoes and Italian seasoning and then. This spaghetti squash recipe comes in handy. Directions for: Spaghetti Carbonara with Prawns.
If you find this Garlic Prawns Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.