Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Artichoke dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Artichoke dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach artichoke dip recipe. To cook spinach artichoke dip you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Artichoke dip:
- Use of frozen/fresh spinach.
- Get of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of garlic.
- You need of shallot.
- Get of heavy cream.
- Prepare of packs softened cream cheese.
- Use of parmesan cheese.
- Take of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- Take of lemon juice.
Steps to make Spinach Artichoke dip:
- Preheat oven at 400℉..
- Sweat the shallots and garlic in a pan with the butter about 1 minute on high. Once finished set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, heavy cream, Spinach, Parmesan cheese, and artichokes. Mix together..
- Add in the shallots and garlic mixture, salt and pepper, and squeeze of lemon. Mix together..
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top as garnish..
- Put ingredients in a pan and let bake at 375℉ for 10-12 minutes..
- Serve in a bread bowl topped with fresh tomatoes for garnish, or serve in a party tray with vegetable crudites, fruit, crackers, toast or tortilla chips..
If you find this Spinach Artichoke dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.