Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy minced beef spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy minced beef spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy minced beef spaghetti recipe. To cook easy minced beef spaghetti you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy minced beef spaghetti:
- Take 450 grams of low fat minced beef.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Take 450 grams of spaghetti.
- Get Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- Use 450 grams of can of tomato puree.
- Take of Canola oil.
- Use Pinch of black pepper.
- Provide 1 of bay leave(or indonesian salam leave).
Instructions to make Easy minced beef spaghetti:
- Hear a big pot of 5 litre water with some salt and one table spoon canola oil while you preparing spaghetti sauce..
- Heat the oil in pan, saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and saute few more seconds. Add turmeric and bay leave and saute for few seconds..
- Add minced beef and stir on medium high flame and break it to small parts until meat become brown..
- Add salt and tomato puree and saute for one minutes. Add enought water to cover the ingredients. Cover the pan and let it simmer for about 30 minutes until the meat cooked through and sauce thickens. Discard bay leave. Add basil and black pepper.Turn off the heat..
- Bring the water pot to boil. Break spaghetti to half. Cook spaghetti according to package. Drain in colander..
- In large plate put the spaghetti. Pour the sauce on top and strit gently. Enjoy!.
Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Watch her make a minced beef spaghetti jollof dish – BN TV. Sisi Yemmie is out with a new food vlog and it's a super easy one. Watch her make a minced beef spaghetti jollof dish below. Spaghetti and Meat Sauce – This easy spaghetti recipe is a family favorite!
If you find this Easy minced beef spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.