Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Drunken Clams recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Drunken Clams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drunken Clams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drunken clams recipe. You can cook drunken clams using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Drunken Clams:
- Provide 2 dozen of Little neck clams, cleaned and rinsed.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Water.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Yuengling Traditional Lager.
- Get 6 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1 lemon.
Steps to make Drunken Clams:
- Set aside the parsley and lemon juice, and place the remaining ingredients in a large covered pot. Bring the liquid to a boil, and remove clams to a separate bowl as they open. Discard any clams that fail to open after 10 minutes..
- Stir the parsley and lemon juice into the liquid, and add the clams back to the pot. Remove the pot from heat and mix gently, coating all of the clams in broth. Serve with crusty Italian bread..
This classic clam dish is served with some shrimp, and a wine and butter sauce that will have you coming bac. Drunken Clams and Sausage These drunken clams and sausage are paired with white wine, chicken stock, fennel and just a touch of cream. Perfect when served with crusty bread. The Drunken Clam, often shortened to just The Clam, is the local Quahog bar owned by Jerome and formerly the late Horace. It is the favorite hangout of Peter Griffin, Glenn Quagmire, Cleveland Brown, Joe Swanson and sometimes Peter's dog Brian Griffin.
If you find this Drunken Clams recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.