Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet chilli salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet chilli salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet chilli salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet chilli salmon recipe. To cook sweet chilli salmon you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet chilli salmon:
- Provide 2 tbsp of light sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Get 1 half of a red pepper.
- Take 1 half of a yellow pepper.
- Use 4/5 of mushrooms.
- Provide Half of a can of sweet corn.
Steps to make Sweet chilli salmon:
- Spray a oven dish with fry light and place the salmon on top. Put 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce over the salmon and cook on 200 degrees for 20 minutes..
- While the salmon is cooking. Cut up the peppers and mushrooms and fry them in fry light in a pan. Add the other tbsp of sweet chilli sauce..
- Once the salmon is cooked place it in the pan with the veg and allow it to stir fry for a few minuets then add the sweet corn cook for a further 5 mins and then dish up!.
- Add a dash of black pepper on the salmon at the end for more flavour..
Pour half the mixture into a bowl for serving. A simple yet delicious dish that you can prepare in just a few minutes. Chilli Sauces Coconut Sweet Chilli INGREDIENT PRODUCTS Seafood. Place the salmon fillets on the lined tray. Combining salmon and sweet chilli, these are just great for a Monday Supper!
If you find this Sweet chilli salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.