Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hazelnut cheesecake with pretzel coconut pecan crust recipe. To cook hazelnut cheesecake with pretzel coconut pecan crust you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust:
- Take of For the crust.
- Use 1 of lg. handful of pretzels crushed.
- Take 1 of lg. handful of shredded Coconut.
- Prepare 1 of lg. handful of pecans chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup. brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of butter melted.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar free hazelnut coffee creamer.
- Prepare 1/2 tub of sugar free cool whip.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- You need of For the Topping.
- Get 6 of Lorna Doone shortbread cookies crushed.
- You need 2 tsp. of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust:
- Crush pretzels, add Coconut, pecans and brown sugar. Melt butter in microwave and add to mixture. Press into 9 in. Pie pan and bake 6 min. At 350° and set aside to cool..
- Beat all ingredients for filling except for the cool whip together with electric mixer. About 3 min. Gently fold in cool whip. Place over the crust once cooled..
- Crush cookies and add cinnamon. Top your cheesecake with this..
- Let chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut and enjoy..
Place pretzel pieces and cookies in a food processor; pulse until fine crumbs form. Add sugar and melted butter; pulse just until blended. For filling, beat cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cheesecake Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Topped with Hazelnut Crunch and Nutella. Deliciously Tart and Creamy on a Vanilla Crumb Crust.
If you find this Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.