Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Seafood salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood salad recipe. You can have seafood salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood salad:
- Prepare of Mix of fresh seafood, about a kilo. Prawns, mussels, clams.
- Take of Garlic.
- Get of Fresh lemon.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Use of Tomatoes to serve.
Steps to make Seafood salad:
- Boil raw prawns in water until pink, about 2-3 mins, set a side.
- Wash other seafood well, removing beard etc. Add to pan with no water or oil. Put lid on and cook on medium for about 4-5 mins, until they open. The water from the seafood will steam them..
- Leave to cool.
- Shell prawns, mussels and clams. Put in a bowl. Add a clove of garlic, juice of half a lemon, pinch of salt, not too much! Some fresh parsley and mix well. Leave to marinade for a couple of hours..
- Remove garlic, mix and drain any excess water. Serve with some chopped fresh tomatoes and a glass of prosecco! Delicious :).
The most popular seafood salads are usually made with or without pasta noodles. Serve regular seafood salad as a sandwich spread, chunky dip, or appetizer. Serve seafood pasta salad as a meal or heavy appetizer. We would go to Subway and I was always so excited to get it that one day my mom went to the grocery store, found it in the seafood department and excitedly came home to make sandwiches at home for us with this amazing seafood and mayonnaise combo. This is my favorite spring and summer salad.
If you find this Seafood salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.