Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Apricot and almond flapjacks with honey and seeds recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apricot and almond flapjacks with honey and seeds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apricot and almond flapjacks with honey and seeds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apricot and almond flapjacks with honey and seeds recipe. You can have apricot and almond flapjacks with honey and seeds using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apricot and almond flapjacks with honey and seeds:
- Provide 140 gr of butter.
- You need 100 gr of soft brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tbs of runny honey.
- Provide 175 gr of oats.
- Take 5 tsp of chia seeds.
- Take 5 tsp of mixed seeds.
- You need 75 gr of flaked almonds.
- Provide 140 gr of dried apricots.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Apricot and almond flapjacks with honey and seeds:
- Put the oven on at 150º. the butter, sugar and runny honey in a pan over a low heat and leave to melt and dissolve together. Collect the dry ingredients together. Put the apricots in a food processar and blitz for a couple of seconds..
- You can also chop them if you prefer. Add the almonds and apricots to the oats. Stir the pan while the last of the butter melts and the sugar dissolves..
- Mix the oats, apricots and nuts and add the pan mix. Stir..
- Add the seeds and mix well – if you don't mind getting sticky it is best to do the final mix with your hands. Put the mixture into an oven dish lined with grease proof paper..
- Put the dish in the middle of the oven and leave for 40 minutes. When done, take the dish out and sprinkle with the salt flakes..
- After about 10 mins of cooling time, cut into squares. When completely cool, put in airtight containers where they will keep for a week or so (if they last that long 😉)..
This tasty dessert is very popular in the region of Andalucia, especially in the city of Sevilla. The best part about this dessert is that it´s above and beyond easy to make! These baked apricots go great with whipped. Tip oats, pistachios and apricots into a medium bowl. Pour over the melted butter mixture and stir to combine.
If you find this Apricot and almond flapjacks with honey and seeds recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.