Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage stuffed paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage stuffed paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage stuffed paratha recipe. To cook cabbage stuffed paratha you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage stuffed paratha:
- Use -250gms of Cabbage Finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2tsp of Garam masala-.
- You need As needed of Green coriander finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic green chili paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2tsp of Chat masala-.
- Get 1 of Onion Finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4tsp of Amchur powder-.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- Use of For dough-.
- Use 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get As required of Green Coriander finely chopped.
Instructions to make Cabbage stuffed paratha:
- Take a bowl of wheat flour and add salt, red chili powder,turmeric powder,oil and Green coriander finely chopped in it and mix them..
- Add water little by little and knead the soft dough for parathas..cover and let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes..
- For the stuffing…
- Preheat 2 tsp of oil in a pan,add cumin seeds in it and roast on the low flame..then add onion and add ginger garlic green chili paste mix well…
- Now add chopped cabbage and add salt, red chili powder chat masala, amchur powder, garam masala mix well stir and cook them for 5 min…
- The stuffing is ready and has cooked…
- For the paratha.
- After 20 min mash the dough slightly and preheat the pan or parathas.
- Now take a dough lump and shape it like and fill it with stuffing and close it…
- Now heat the tawa and spread oil on paratha and fry it from both sides.
- Prepare all the parathas in the same way and serve with curd…
It is a perfect nutritional combination of cabbage and yellow moong dal. This recipe is also perfect to be served in your kids lunch box. If you like this recipe, you can also try Hara Dhania paratha Palak paratha Beetroot paratha Did you know- Cabbage is rich in vitamin C and is richer than oranges. / Cabbage Stuffed Paratha / Cabbage Kulcha. Cabbage Stuffed Paratha / Cabbage Kulcha. I love having Roti and Parathas for Breakfast and Dinner.
If you find this Cabbage stuffed paratha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.