Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage manchurian recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage manchurian recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage manchurian recipe. To make cabbage manchurian you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage manchurian:
- Prepare 2 cup of finely chopped & squeezed cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 4 of chopped green chilli.
- Use 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spring onions.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need as per required of Oil.
Steps to make Cabbage manchurian:
- Take chopped cabbage & carrots in a bowl then add 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt,maida & cornflour to it & mix well.
- Then heat oil in a pan & make small balls from the mixture then fry then till golden brown.
- Now heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan then add chopped onion, capsicum & spring onions and saute for 1 minute then add ginger garlic paste and saute till masala comes aromatic then add tomato sauce, chilli sauce,soya sauce and vinegar mix well cover the pan with a lid & cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add fried cabbage balls to the manchurian gravy & cook till it soaks all spices then add some spring onions and green coriander leaves and off the gas.
- Now your delicious spicy cabbage dry manchurian is ready to serve.
Cabbage Manchurian is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Take a wide-mouthed container, add grated cabbage, maida, salt, turmeric, and garam masala, and mix well. Download Cabbage manchurian stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Cabbage Manchurian Recipe Cabbage machuria is one of the favorite fast food item for foodies, this This video explained in our Andhra and Telangana regional language, cabbage manchurian. Take the grated cabbage in a bowl.
If you find this Cabbage manchurian recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.