Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soup from dry yellow peas (polievka zo suchého hrachu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soup from dry yellow peas (polievka zo suchého hrachu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soup from dry yellow peas (polievka zo suchého hrachu) recipe. You can have soup from dry yellow peas (polievka zo suchého hrachu) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soup from dry yellow peas (polievka zo suchého hrachu):
- Prepare 1,5 cup of dry yellow peas (1,5 pohára suchého žltého hrachu).
- Provide 2 of medium potatoes (2 stredne veľké zemiaky).
- Take 3 of bay leaves (3 bobkové listy).
- Take 2 tbl of spoons soft flour (2 lyžice hladkej múky).
- Take 1 clove of garlic (1 strúčik cesnaku).
- Prepare of water (voda).
- Use of paprika (sladká paprika).
- Prepare of marjoram (majorán).
- Use of salt (soľ).
- Get of pepper (čierne korenie).
Instructions to make Soup from dry yellow peas (polievka zo suchého hrachu):
- Prepare ingredients. (Pripravíme si ingrediencie.).
- Soak peas in a water for 1 hour. Meanwhile chop potatoes. Add potatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper and cook until soft. (Hrášok namočíme do vody na 1 hodinu. Zatiaľ si nakrájame zemiaky. K hrášku pridáme zemiaky, bobkové listy, soľ a korenie. Varíme kým nebudú ingrendiencie mäkké.).
- Prepare thickening mixture from flour, paprika, salt, pepper, marjoram, water and pressed garlic. (Pripravíme si zahusťovaciu zmes z múky, papriky, soli, korenia, majoránky, vody a prelisovaného cesnaku.).
- Add thickening mixture to the soup and mix it well. Cook for additional 5-10 minutes. (Pridáme zahusťovaciu zmes do polievky a poriadne premiešame. Varíme ďalších 5-10 minút.).
- Serve with dry toasted bread at the top. Enjoy your meal😋 (Podávame s nasucho opečeným chlebíkom na vrchu. Prajeme dobrú chuť 😋).
Wash the yellow peas in several changes of cold water and place it in a deep pan with water. Add rice, reduce heat, cover pot and let simmer until both peas and rice become so soft that they almost melt. Mix the louvana and rice in a blender to give a thick soup. If it's too thick add some more water. This soup features split yellow peas, together with vegetables and spices and a ham hock or bone.
If you find this Soup from dry yellow peas (polievka zo suchého hrachu) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.