Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Napa Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Napa Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to napa cabbage soup recipe. To cook napa cabbage soup you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Napa Cabbage Soup:
- Prepare 4 of eggs, boiled.
- You need 2 of sausages, chopped.
- You need 8 of green beans, cut into several parts.
- Use 2 of carrots, peeled and cut.
- Prepare 1/4 of an onion, chopped.
- Provide 4 of garlics, chopped.
- Use 1 of green onion, slice thinly.
- Provide 1 of small celery, slice thinly.
- You need 1 of small napa cabage, slice thickly.
- Take of Some water.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Get of Chicken powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Napa Cabbage Soup:
- Heat the oil in a pan..
- Add in the onion and garlics. Fry until fragrant..
- Then add in the water. Let it simmer..
- Add in the carrots and green beans. Let them soften..
- Add in the sausages and eggs. Mix evenly..
- Add the napa cabbage and green onion and celery. Mix again..
- Seasonings in. Mix and taste test..
- Turn off the heat when everything is ready..
Warm up with a hearty bowl of napa cabbage soup. Napa Cabbage is the main ingredient for this light, detox soup. Napa Cabbage is sweet with a crisp, crunchy texture. Use it in slaw, soups, or as a crunchy base for salads. With great stock at hand, even something really simple like napa cabbage and tofu soup can taste heavenly.
If you find this Napa Cabbage Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.