Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Chilli Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chilli Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chilli Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chilli paneer recipe. You can have spicy chilli paneer using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chilli Paneer:
- Prepare 500 gm of paneer.
- Take 2 of green bell pepper.
- Take 3 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Get 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1 of red chilli.
- You need 4 tsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need of for Garnishing.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Use as needed of red chillies.
- Use as needed of green chillies.
Steps to make Spicy Chilli Paneer:
- Chopped bell pepper,onion and paneer in cube sizes..
- Finely chopped ginger and garlic. Cut the green and red chillies into slit..
- Take a non-stick pan and put 1 tsp oil and heat it for few seconds and put all paneer cubes into it and make it shallow fry on medium flame till the paneer starts golden brown as shown in picture. keep it aside..
- Take another pan or kadhai put 3 tsp cooking oil and heat it and then put chopped ginger garlic and chillies into it and fry it for few seconds..
- Then add onion and bell pepper and cook it for 5 min on high flame..
- When it cook then add tomato which is also cut in dice and remove seeds, cook it for 1 min and add shallow fried paneer into it..
- Put all the sauces and put 1 tsp cornflour into half glass water and make it slurry paste. Then add this also..
- Cook for 1 min and add all the spices into it and Stirr well..
- As it becom thicken and combine all the veggies and paneer well mixed then turn off the flame..
- Garnish it with some red and green chilles and some coriander leaves..
If you find this Spicy Chilli Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.