Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Start with replacing the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paella mixta de la tía ana maría recipe. You can have paella mixta de la tía ana maría using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María:
- Prepare of Fish stock.
- Prepare Head of a fish.
- Prepare 1 of large onion cut in 4.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 10 g of salt.
- Prepare 2 L of water.
- Provide of For the rice.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Prepare 500 g of paella rice or similar, risotto is also great.
- Get 5 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 200 g of chorizo.
- Prepare 100 g of prawns.
- Use 100 g of squid sliced.
- Provide 100 g of mussels (the shells on makes it tastier and looks nice).
- Use 1 of sliced red pepper.
- Take 0.4 g of saffron.
- You need 50 g of green peas.
Instructions to make Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María:
- First, you have to prepare the fish stock. Fry the onions in 2 TBSP of vegetable oil, add the head of the fish, the water, salt and bay leaf. Put the lid on and let the head cook for about 10 minutes. Once it's ready, switch off the hob and start with the paella..
- In a pestle and mortar, grind the saffron until it becomes a powder. It has to be really dry for it to become a powder, some people put it in the microwave but I've never done that, I keep it in a sealed, dry container until the minute I grind it. Now, with the powder, add half a cup of cold water and leave it to rest for now..
- To make sure your paella cooks well, the fire has to be well distributed all around the bottom of the pan..
- In the paella pan, pour 2 TBSP of olive oil, fry the garlic and once it is golden, remove it and set aside..
- Add the chorizo, let it release the fat and the beautiful red colour into the oil then add the chicken. Once the chorizo is done, remove it and set aside with the garlic. Add the red pepper, brown the chicken on both sides, then remove both and set aside..
- Add the seafood and the rice together. Mix it well and start putting everything back into the pan again. The garlic first, then the chorizo. Stir it well, add the saffron and make sure you used it all by putting some of the stock in the pestle and mortar to remove any remaining bit. Mix it all very well then even out the rice. Place the chicken, one piece on each section of the pan..
- Add the red pepper and the peas. Finally pour the stock carefully with a soup ladle, don't pour it all at once and do not mix it anymore. You must stay beside the paella while it cooks to make sure it won't get too dry, add more stock if needed, you might not use it all so can always freeze it. It takes around 20 minutes for the rice to cook. Meanwhile, grab yourself some sangria and enjoy the cooking!.
If you find this Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.