Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Butternut squash, feta & couscous salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash, feta & couscous salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash, feta & couscous salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash, feta & couscous salad recipe. To make butternut squash, feta & couscous salad you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut squash, feta & couscous salad:
- Take 300 g of giant (or regular) couscous.
- Provide Half of a large butternut squash.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 425 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 100 g of feta cheese.
- Get of Juice of half a lime.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh coriander (to serve).
- Provide to taste of Black pepper & salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Butternut squash, feta & couscous salad:
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (fan assisted oven).
- Peel, cut & deseed your butternut squash & cut into large cubes.
- Place cubed butternut squash into roasting dish. Sprinkle over 1 tbsp olive oil, along with the cumin & paprika and mix well. Roast the squash in the oven for approx 30 mins (or until tender).
- Cook couscous according to instructions on packet in vegetable stock..
- Once cooked, mix the juice of half a lime & the black pepper & salt in with the couscous. Then mix in (lightly) the butternut squash & arrange in a serving dish.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the top and sprinkle the chopped fresh coriander over as well..
- Serve with a side salad as shown, or would go well with grilled chicken or fish.
Full of sneaky vegetables and absolutely delicious! Butternut squash, lentils, herbs and nuts equal vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein. Serve with crumbled feta and a sprinkle of pine nuts. I love butternut squash anything, so when soft feta is added to the mix, along with a lemon honey This easy recipe for roasted butternut squash with feta is perfect for your Thanksgiving table, or any. Stir together the feta, the remaining baharat, sumac, chilies and parsley, making the mixture as creamy as possible.
If you find this Butternut squash, feta & couscous salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.