Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (phat kaphrao) recipe. You can have thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (phat kaphrao) using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao):
- Get 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- Use 3 of small chillis or 1 large.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 250 g of beef mince.
- Use 1 of red onion.
- Take 300 g of green beans or mixed greens.
- Get 2 tbsp of chilli paste with Thai basil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 of lime to serve.
Instructions to make Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao):
- Steam / boil rice as per packet instructions. I like to use brown jasmine.
- Brown the mince in a pan and season. Remove from pan once brown and set to on side..
- While the mince is cooking chop the onion and beans / greens.
- Finely chop garlic and chilli.
- 2 table spoons of Pad Kapao (Chilli paste with Basil Leaves) found at any good Asian supermarket.
- In the pan.
- Mix in greens, onions, garlic and chilli. Cook till softened..
- Stir in the mince and more chilli paste to taste. Stir fry for a couple minutes and then add a touch of lime juice.
- Serve rice and top with mince mix..
- Quickly fry a couple of eggs.
- Serve with the eggs on top. Enjoy! 🇹🇭.
The Woks of Life Pasta recipes to try Thai basil Quick and tasty, phat kaphrao (Thai Beef Mince with Basil & Chilli) is a great d. Food Quick THAI BASIL BEEF ZUCCHINI STIR-FRY ASIAN Thin slices of tender beef stir-fried with a. Heat for tablespoons of oil in a wok over a Carefully lift out the egg, put it on a warmed plate and cover with foil. Fry the other eggs in the. Thai basil beef (aka pad graw prow).
If you find this Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.