Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Basil Cod Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Basil Cod Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Basil Cod Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy basil cod fish recipe. You can cook spicy basil cod fish using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Basil Cod Fish:
- Use 1 of whole cod fish (cut into pieces).
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of Thai chillies (put some more if you like spicy level up).
- Get 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce (optional).
- Use 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoon of cornstarch (for marinate fish).
- You need 1-2 handful of Thai basil leaves.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Spicy Basil Cod Fish:
- Cut the fish into pieces, marinate with 2 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 teaspoon salt. Rinse and peel the garlic and chilies, and pound them in a mortar and pestle (you can just mince them with a knife). They don't need to be super fine, you just want to bring out the oils and flavors from the garlic and chilies. First of all we have to deep frying the fish. Heat your wok on high heat, and add oil to the pan and deep frying the fish until browned and cocok. Then lift and drain put a side..
- Reduce the oil that is in the pan until leave about 2 tablespoon, add the chilies and garlic. Stir together until fragrant, add 2 teaspoon of oyster sauce, 3 teaspoon light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, and finally a splash of dark soy sauce. Add the fish into the pan and sauted together for about another 30 seconds..
- Grab a handful of basil, toss it into the pan, fold it into the fish, and then immediately turn off the heat (if you're using an electric stove, you'll want to remove the pan from the burner). The holy basil really only needs to cook for about 5 seconds, and it will continue to wilt and cook from the existing heat of the chicken. This step is important because if you cook the basil for too long, it loses some of its glorious flavor and gets slightly chewy..
- Served with hot rice, happy cooking 😍.
How to Make this Baked Fish Recipe. Pat fish dry and season with salt and pepper. Place the fish in a large zip-top bag and add spices, garlic, basil ribbons, olive oil and lemon juice. A quick and easy recipe for Pan-Seared Cod in White Wine Tomato Basil Sauce! If you love cod fish recipes, try this flavorful dish for dinner tonight!
If you find this Spicy Basil Cod Fish recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.