Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Chow mein 😍🍝 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Chow mein 😍🍝 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chow mein 😍🍝 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chow mein 😍🍝 recipe. To make chicken chow mein 😍🍝 you only need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Chow mein 😍🍝:
- You need of Marination:.
- Provide 200 gm of Chicken breast (Julienne cut).
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide of Other:.
- Take 448 gm of boiled egg noodles.
- Take 1 of small sliced onion.
- Use 4 pieces of finely chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 of small finely chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of mix vegetable.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Chow mein 😍🍝:
- Marinate the chicken with all ingredients and mix well. Cover and keep in the fridge for 20 minutes..
- Make the sauce by adding corn flour, water, soya sauce, salt, black pepper, sugar, oyster sauce mix well and keep a side..
- In a pan heat peanut oil, sesame oil and add garlic, onions and cook till gets soft on high flame..
- Then add the marinated chicken and cook till the chicken cooks completely and the oil comes on the surface..
- Heat oil in a pan and toss the vegetables on high flame for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Then add the noodles mix it with vegetables, make a well in the middle and add the sauce, bring the flame on high and mix it so that the sauce is mixed well with the noodles..
- Then add the cooked chicken and mix well..
- Garnish it with spring onions, sesame seeds and serve hot..
Chow Mein noodles give this recipe a nice crunch. However, most Americans are used to soft Lo Mein noodles or Yakisoba noodles. You can find Chow Mein and Lo Mein in the Asian food section of your grocery store, and Yakisoba in the refrigerated or freezer section. Chow mein is our go-to for all types of meals, from an easy dinner to a serious hangover. Hate it when your take-out noodles are overcooked, cold, and mushy by the time you're ready to dig in?
If you find this Chicken Chow mein 😍🍝 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.