Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate peanut marble cake | cooker cake | its my bestie birthday recipe. cooker cake Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday:
- Use of Whole wheat flour – 1 & 1/2 cups.
- You need 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Homemade peanut butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chocolate sprinkles.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday:
- Dry Ingredients : Sieve flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well and keep aside. Wet Ingredients : In a grinder mix sugar, oil,and milk until smooth mixture. Mix both mixture together and mix well. Put 1/2 prepared batter into a greased baking pan. Then add 2 tbsp of peanut butter and with the spread it with the help of fork..
- Then again put remaining batter and then peanut butter. Spread it with the help of fork and sprinkle chocolate chips. Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles.Put the cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips : Don’t over mix the prepared batter. Don’t demould quickly allow it to cool down completely. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
Put the chocolate in a large mixing bowl. Pour the cream into a saucepan with the sugar and bring to a simmer, stirring continuously until the sugar is melted. Cooker cake recipe with step by step photos – spongy and a soft, light textured delicious sponge cake made in a pressure cooker. Making a basic vanilla sponge cake in a pressure cooker is easy. this recipe of eggless sponge cake is also very easy. No beating and no whipping required.
If you find this Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.