Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Boulangere Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boulangere Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating lots of berries. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boulangere potatoes recipe. You can cook boulangere potatoes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boulangere Potatoes:
- Provide 750 gm of Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of onion, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Use of Approx 1 pint chicken or vegetable stock.
- Take of Oil or butter.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Boulangere Potatoes:
- Pre heat oven to 170 c. Grease an ovenproof casserole, place a thin layer of onions on the base..
- Arrange potato slices in a spiral, making one layer, season with Salt and pepper, sprinkle with sliced onion..
- Continue building layers finish with a layer of potato, lightly press down..
- Add sufficient stock To come to bottom of top layer, spray with oil or dot with butter.
- Place in oven for approximately 45 minutes, top should be golden, check if done by inserting knife or skewer to check if tender..
- Serve with meat or fish..
- You can add herbs of you choice to stock, I like parsley or thyme..
Drain the potatoes and onions and pat them dry with kitchen paper. Arrange a layer of onions and potatoes in the base of a shallow ovenproof serving dish. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, then repeat to make four or five layers in total, ending with the seasonings. Stir the garlic into the stock, then pour it over the vegetables. Pour over the stock and dot with the remaining butter.
If you find this Boulangere Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.