Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana oats chocolate bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana oats chocolate bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana oats chocolate bread recipe. You can have banana oats chocolate bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana oats chocolate bread:
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup barley oats powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 cup mashed bananas.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- Get 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Steps to make Banana oats chocolate bread:
- First add all dry ingredients in a bowl oats flour cocoa powder baking powder baking soda salt cinnamon powder sugar and mix well.
- Fisrt mashed bananas with fork Now in another bowl add oil and egg beat for 1 min. Now add mashed bananas and beat with oil and eggs for 1 minute.
- Then mix all dry ingredients with spatula then add half of chocolate chunks and walnuts in this batter and mix well.
- Now preheat oven for 10 mins At 180 degrees.
- Grease pan and pour the batter and then add half of chocolate chunks and walnuts on top and bake for 35 to 45 mins or insert tooth pick in it.If toothpick comes out clear it’s mean it’s done.
Just sweet enough with great texture, this bread is You need peanut butter and chocolate chips for when you are craving something that will really stand out. You need a banana bread that tastes more like. You'll never know these moist and delicious banana bread chocolate chip oat snack bars are actually healthy (and low in sugar and fat!). Of course the chocolate chips aren't completely guilt-free and could be considered optional, but I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you where I stand on the "should I. Oatmeal – the oats are what give the bread its texture when they're blended in the blender with the other ingredients.
If you find this Banana oats chocolate bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.