Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut, Peanuts mix Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut, Peanuts mix Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut, peanuts mix chutney recipe. You can have coconut, peanuts mix chutney using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut, Peanuts mix Chutney:
- Use 3 tablespoons of roasted peanuts.
- Get 1 Cup of grated coconut.
- Get 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of Green chilli.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Curd.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide of For Tempering:.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Panchfuran.
- Prepare 4-5 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 2 of Red Dry red chillies.
Instructions to make Coconut, Peanuts mix Chutney:
- Now take a small blending jar and all ingredients with grated Coconut and add Curd add there sugar and salt. Make a fine paste..
- Now Tempering for this we have to turn on the flame of the gas add there oil. When the oil stats heating add there Panchfuran, red dry Chilli, hing and curry leaves. When it starts cracking turn off the flame..
- Now put that prepared tempering over the Chutney and serve with Idli, Dosa and Bada..
The peanuts makes it extra creamy and nutty. This chutney stays fresh for a few hours and is perfect to pack in lunch boxes or to take along on a picnic. Peanut Coconut Chutney is a very easy and delicious chutney recipe. This needs only a few ingredients like peanuts, coconut and some spices. You can enjoy this chutney with South Indian dishes like dosa, idli, uttapam.
If you find this Coconut, Peanuts mix Chutney recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.