Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oil spaghetti with dried king oyster mushrooms recipe. To make oil spaghetti with dried king oyster mushrooms you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms:
- Take 4 of Dried king oyster mushrooms.
- Take 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- Take 1/4 of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 2 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Use 1 of Salt (rock salt, etc).
- Provide 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 of Red chili peppers.
- Get 100 ml of Water for rehydrating the king oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms:
- Rehydrate the dried king oyster mushroomsin lukewarm water. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147434-umami-and-nutrition-packed-dried-king-oyster-mushrooms.
- Tear them up by hand without squeezing the water out..
- Add the finely chopped garlic, olive oil, and deseeded red chili peppers into a frying pan, then turn on the heat..
- When the garlic changes its colour and becomes fragrant, add the finely chopped onion..
- When the onion becomes translucent, add the dried king oyster mushrooms, and stir-fry..
- Add the water from rehydrating the dried king oyster mushrooms, salt, and soy sauce. Shake the pan to emulsify..
- Add the cooked spaghetti, and quickly mix with the sauce. Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper..
- It's also delicious to cook with fresh king oyster mushrooms, so please give it a try..
- 【Reference recipe】Dried shimeji mushrooms.
- 【Reference recipe】Dried shimeji mushrooms and onion in garlic marinade https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155103-dried-shimeji-mushroom-sweet-onion-garlic-marinade.
If you find this Oil Spaghetti with Dried King Oyster Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.