Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Stir Fry Lemongrass Chicken & Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Stir Fry Lemongrass Chicken & Mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai stir fry lemongrass chicken & mushroom recipe. You can have thai stir fry lemongrass chicken & mushroom using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Stir Fry Lemongrass Chicken & Mushroom:
- Use 350 g of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- Take 250 g of Oyster Mushroom.
- Provide 50 g of Garlic Chives.
- Take as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Take of [Marinate].
- Use 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 2 pinches of Black Pepper.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Get of [Lemongrass Paste] – ground well.
- You need 1 stalk of Lemongrass (white part).
- Get 20 g of Garlic.
- You need 20 g of Ginger.
- Get 20 g of Galangal (optional).
- You need of [Sauce].
- Use 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
Instructions to make Thai Stir Fry Lemongrass Chicken & Mushroom:
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken with the Fish Sauce and Black Pepper for 30 minutes or more. When ready to fry, add Cooking Oil and Corn Flour and mix well..
- CHICKEN: heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Add 2-3 Tbsp of Lemongrass Paste and cook until fragrant. Then add the Chicken and cook it until they are brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- MUSHROOMS: add more oil to the same wok if needed. Stir fry the remaining Lemongrass Paste until fragrant. Then add the Mushrooms and mix well. Cook for about a minute..
- ASSEMBLE: add the Sauce to Mushrooms and cook on Low Heat and covered with a lid, for 1 minute. Then add The Chicken and mix well. Lastly, add the Garlic Chives and mix well..
If you find this Thai Stir Fry Lemongrass Chicken & Mushroom recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.