Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Eggplant 🍆 with Chick Peas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Eggplant 🍆 with Chick Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Eggplant 🍆 with Chick Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted eggplant 🍆 with chick peas recipe. You can cook roasted eggplant 🍆 with chick peas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Eggplant 🍆 with Chick Peas:
- Take 3 of large eggplant, peeled and cut into slices.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 pound of red potatoes (baby red potatoes), cut in half.
- Use 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Use 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Take 1 jar (24 ounce) of your favorite pasta sauce.
- You need 2 cans (15.5 ounce) of chick peas (garbanzo beans), undrained.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide of Cooked white rice.
Instructions to make Roasted Eggplant 🍆 with Chick Peas:
- Place your peeled and cut eggplant slices in a large baking pan that has been coated with olive oil cooking spray, layering slices as necessary………
- Next take your baby red potatoes,green pepper and onion and place all over eggplant slices in your baking pan…….
- In a large bowl combine: pasta sauce, chick peas, black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano,minced garlic and balsamic vinegar, stir all well……
- Now pour your chick peas / sauce mixture all over your eggplant and veggies in your baking pan……
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 2 hours…….
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees, uncover and continue to bake for another 20 minutes…..
- Serve with cooked white rice and enjoy 😉!.
Simmer over medium-low heat, covered, for fifteen-twenty minutes (until the eggplant is tender). If the stew looks very soupy, let the liquid bubble away for a few more minutes. Serve over rice / pasta / cous cous / even toast would be yummy. Rich with vitamins and minerals, this savory side dish is packed with flavor, enhanced beautifully by the roasting process. Rosemary and garlic lend their aromatic essence, while a hearty blend of chickpeas, twin potatoes and carrots ensures that this vegetarian delight will satisfy.
If you find this Roasted Eggplant 🍆 with Chick Peas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.