Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Wheat Dry Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Dry Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat dry fruit cake recipe. To make whole wheat dry fruit cake you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole Wheat Dry Fruit Cake:
- Use 1/2 cup of Seedless Dates.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sunflower Oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 2 cups of Wheat Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get as required of Water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of Almonds, walnuts, cashew, dates (chopped) and Raisins.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Dry Fruit Cake:
- Soak seedless dates in 1/2 cup hot water for 3 to 4 hours. Make smooth paste of dates with water..
- In a mixing bowl take dates paste. Add oil and curd to it. Whisk well till everything gets mixed properly..
- Then sieve together wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt. Add this to dates mixture. Mix all ingredients well and add 1/2 cup of water. Mix well. Add more water if required to get thick consistency batter..
- Then add dry fruits (keep some dry fruits to sprinkle on top) and give it a good mix. Transfer this batter to greased tin. Top with kept aside dry fruits..
- Bake for around 30 mins at 180 degrees celsius (Time may vary according to the oven you are using)..
- Let it cool completely and demould the cake and cut in slices and serve..
Atta halwa – tasty melt in the mouth halwa made with whole wheat flour. you can add dry fruits of your choice like almonds, cashews or raisins in the halwa. About Whole Wheat Cake Recipe: A delicious, sinful cake that is a bit healthier and of course, tastier! Cakes are unsurprisingly everyone's favourite, be it a a birthday, anniversary or any other celebratory occasion, cakes are a mode to celebrate just everything! Scones, using light butter, are a great early morning or afternoon treat with coffee or tea. Combine yogurt and egg in another bowl; beat with whisk until well mixed.
If you find this Whole Wheat Dry Fruit Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.