Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake recipe. To make fruit cake you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit cake:
- Provide 125 grams of maida.
- Prepare 125 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 125 of grounded sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 6 tsp of milk.
- You need 4 of _6 drops yellow colour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla essen.
- Use 1/2 cup of murabbay.
Instructions to make Fruit cake:
- Sugar aur butter ko 3 minutes beat krain..
- Ab aik aik kar kay unday add krain. Aik anday kay baad 1/2 minutes beat krna hay..
- Ab milk, vanilla essen aur yellow colour add krain aur 2 minutes beat krain..
- Ab maida aur baking powder add krain aur spoon say mix kar lain..
- Half quantity ashrafiyan ya murabbay thoray maiday main mix kar kay add krain..
- Ab 7 inch walay greased sanchay main daal dain. Aur baki murabbay uper daal dain..
- Preheated oven main 30 _35 minutes bake kar lain. Agar oven na ho to pateelay main almost half time extra lug jata hay. Jaisay mairay 55 minutes lagay..
The cake mixture, using four eggs, filled an eight inch round tin and took THREE AND A HALF HOURS to bake at the stated temperature. The cakes are done when a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove the cakes from the oven. Fruitcake can remain in its pan for storage, if desired. Brush the warm cake with rum or brandy.
If you find this Fruit cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.