Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies 🍪 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies 🍪 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies 🍪 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate peanut butter cookies 🍪 recipe. To make chocolate peanut butter cookies 🍪 you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies 🍪:
- Provide 1 cup of chocolate peanut butter (see recipe).
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips (optional).
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies 🍪:
- Whisk the peanut butter, egg and vanilla till smooth. You can use store-bought peanut butter like Nutella or you can make it yourself (see recipe).
- Sift in the flour and baking soda and mix with a spatula..
- Lightly knead the dough to ensure all the flour is incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix. You can leave this step till when the cookies are moulded.
- Cut out small portions and roll them in your palms to form balls. You can add more chocolate chips after rolling them.
- Bake at 350 ° F for 10 – 12 minutes. They will be soft after baking. Don't worry; they'll toughen up after cooling.
- Leave to cool to room temperature before serving. Enjoy!!!🥰.
Combine shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large mixing bowl. About author Christi Johnstone of Love From The Oven Christi is the baker, cook, blogger, food photographer, recipe developer and sprinkle lover behind Love From The Oven. As a busy mom, it's important to Christi that her recipes are family-friendly and picky eater approved. In addition to running Love From The. The peanut butter pixie recipe is super easy.
If you find this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies 🍪 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.