Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pizza recipe. You can cook chicken pizza using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken pizza:
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use of Lukewarm Water(abt 3/4cup).
- Take of Toppings.
- Provide of Shredded chicken breast(previously boiled with garlic and salt).
- You need of Red and green pepper.
- Provide slices of Chopped pineapple.
- Use of Mozzarella cheese(used about 100g).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Take of Tomato sauce mixed with bbq sauce.
Steps to make Chicken pizza:
- Sieve flour in a bowl then add yeast,Sugar,Salt, and mix Add lukewarm water a little at a time until the dough formed is thick and does not stick to the hands.
- Knead for some time until dough is soft and elastic Cover with a dish towel at a warm place and let it rise for 30 mins or until it doubles in size.
- Knead and roll bread dough to 5m and cut to desired size and shape.
- Mix tomato sauce and bbq sauce and spread over the dough..
- Put toppings. Coat your chicken first with a little bbq sauce to prevent drying later.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 10mins(baked mine at 250°C) or till the cheese is bubbling..
For additional color, add some fresh spinach or basil leaves during the last two minutes of cooking. Pizza gets a little style with chopped tomatoes replacing sauce, and the addition of ranch dressing and shredded chicken My Favorite Keto Pizza Toppings. As long as they are keto and low carb, the sky is the limit! Veggies – spinach, zucchini, mushrooms, sliced onions, artichoke hearts, steamed broccoli or cauliflower, sliced olives, sundried tomatoes. Meat – pepperoni, ham, ground beef, bacon or sausage are all delicious topping ideas!
If you find this Chicken pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.