Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oyster Mushrooms Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Mushrooms Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushrooms fried rice recipe. To cook oyster mushrooms fried rice you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster Mushrooms Fried Rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of wild rice.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of chopped oyster mushrooms.
- Take 1/4 cup of yellow onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peppers.
- Provide 1/4 of habanero pepper (if you prefer, but remove after obtaining desired spicy taste).
- Provide 1/4 of of chopped cilantro.
- Get 4 tablespoons of grape seed oil.
- Take of Sea salt (season to taste).
Steps to make Oyster Mushrooms Fried Rice:
- Soak wild rice in spring water to reduce cooking time. Or place 1 cup of wild rice in four cups of spring water that has been brought to a boil. Cook 30-45 min or until rice is soft to touch/taste. (add 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt to water if preferred).
- Coat pan or wok with 4 tablespoons of grape seed oil over medium heat. Sauté veggies until soft and then add oyster mushrooms Add seasoning if desired (sea salt and onion powder).
- Add cooked wild rice to pan of veggies and oyster mushrooms. Stir and simmer for 10 min. To allow flavors to blend. Enjoy!.
Salt and pepper fried mushroom was my favorite dinning hall dish when I was in my university. Those fried mushrooms are served with Sichuan pepper salt (a mixture of Sichuan Pepper powder and salt). But they can go well with other powder seasonings like Chinese five spice powder and black. Oyster mushroom stir-fry is one of these simple and nourishing meals that we often have for dinner. No frills, simple fare – brown rice topped with stir-fried oyster mushrooms and crunchy broccoli with a hint of ginger, garlic and chilli.
If you find this Oyster Mushrooms Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.