Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe. To make vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette) you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette):
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet potato flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 80 g of water.
- Provide Pinch of salt, pepper n seasoning.
- You need 6-7 pcs of Straw mushroom.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 bowl of chop cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
Steps to make Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette):
- Cut straw mushroom to 3~4 slices each.
- Beat 3 eggs with very little salt and pepper, another bowl, mix sweet potato flour, rice flour and water with pinch of salt, pepper and veggie seasoning.
- Heat up wok, with low heat, pour in the batter, cook until looks transparent.
- Pour in the eggs over the semi cook batter, let eggs set for about 30seconds, Stir fry gently until eggs slightly brown.
- Put in straw mushroom and cilantro.
- Mix 1tsp each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
- Using the brush, sprinkle the sauce onto the omelette, gently Stir fry to mix well.
If you find this Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.