Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken liver masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For people who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver masala recipe. To cook chicken liver masala you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken liver masala:
- Provide 250 gm of fresh chicken liver.
- You need 2 of onion.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare As needed of chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Chicken liver masala:
- Wash the chicken liver in lukewarm water..
- Put it in a microwave safe bowl and add water. Cover it and keep for boiling for 10 min on high power (900w).
- Meanwhile make the paste of onion and tomatoes..
- After boiling remove excess of water..
- In a microwave safe bowl heat oil for minute..
- Now add onion paste,tomato paste and ginger garlic paste. And cook for five minutes by covering on high power(900W)..
- Stir it in between..
- Now add all spices mix it well again cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add chicken liver mix it and add water. Cook it by covering for five minutes..
- Chicken liver masala is ready. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves. And serve with fulka..
This dish is best eaten with chapatis (click here) or tawa parathas (click here). Serves: A Family of Four Clean the chicken liver, drain and marinate with half tsp. In a bowl, mix together chicken livers with crushed chillies, cumin, chilli powder, coriander, turmeric, curry powder and salt. Add liver and saute until half cooked. In a clean pan, heat remaining oil until hot.
If you find this Chicken liver masala recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.