Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Tikka recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka recipe. To make chicken tikka you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka:
- You need 4 of pieces chicken Leg.
- Provide 1 TBS of Tikka masala.
- Get 2 TBS of Dahi.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Adrak Lehsan paste.
- You need 1 TSpoon of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 TSpoon of chat Masala.
- You need 1 Tspoon of orange &Red food colour.
- Take 1 Tspoon of SoOkha Dhaniya powder.
- Get 1 Tspoon of Haldi Powder.
- Get 1 tspoon of Garam Massala powder.
- Get 1 tspoon of Kali mirch Powder.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Chicken Tikka:
- Sab se Pehaly Aik Bartan Mein chicken leg piece Dho Kar khushk Kar ke Rakh lain.
- Aab Lehsan paste or food colour add Kar ke mix Karain…
- Aab Tamam Masalay add karain.
- Sath hi dahi or lemon juice add Kar ke Achay say mix Karin or Poori raat fridde Mein Rakh Dein…
- Next day ya do teen ghantay ke baad Aloo ki Fries kaat kar Wo bhi Tikka Mein add kardain…
- Aab karahi Mein oil Garam kar ke pehlay Fries fry karlain…
- Fries fry hojayen to Tikka fry karain..
- Dono Taraf say Pak Kar golden hojaye or Andar say bhi Pak jaye to plate Mein Nikal lain…
- Mazeedar chicken tikka Tayar.
Or just put it in a salad. Chicken tikka can be cooked in different ways. I like to cook it on the barbecue or in a griddle pan so you get the deliciously charred bits on the edge. It is equally good cooked under the grill (broiled) or even just cooked in a frying pan. Chicken Tikka is essentially tandoori chicken, the principle difference being the cut of meat; Chicken Tikka uses smaller boneless chicken pieces, whereas tandoori chicken comes on the bone.
If you find this Chicken Tikka recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.