Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chapati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chapati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
One of the primary sorts of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati recipe. You can cook chapati using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chapati:
- Use 1 cup of chakki ata.
- Provide 2 cup of fine ata.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Pani as required.
Instructions to make Chapati:
- Chakki ata aur fine ata mix krein us main salt dal kar ache sy mix kar lein.
- Aub ke tasle main main chakki ata, fine ata, salt mix kar ke pehla dein bech main thori jagah bana kar thora pani dalein aur hath sy mix kar kar ke dough ready krein.
- Jab ata ache sy mix ho jaye tu 10 min ka rest dein aur cover kar ke rakh dein.
- 10 min bad hath par pani laga laga kar mukki mar mar kar ata ache sy gond lein.
- Khayal rahe ata zada hard na ho jab ata gond jaye tu cover kar ke 15 min ka rest dein.
- Phir darmiyane size ke 6 peray bana lein.
- Ulta tawa garam krne rakh dein.
- Aub hath sy press kar ke peray ko bara krein phir rolling pin sy gol roti bell lein.
- Khayal rahe roti gol aur patli ho.
- Aub roti ko hath sy jharak kar bara kar kein aur garam tawe par dal dein khayal rahe tawa bohot zada garam na ho.
- Roti ko tawe par dalne ke bad thora wait krein halki so pakne lage tu side change kar dein phir tawa hata kar full flame par roti ko sek lein agar cholhe ki anch achi hogi tu apki roti bohot ache sy phool jaye gi.
- Khayal rahe ke teez anch par bohot tezi sy roti seekh kar utar lein zada der tak sekhne sy roti karak ho jaye gi.
- Roti sekhne ke bad kapre main lapet kar hot pot main rakh dein roti dair tak garam bhi rahe gi aur soft bhi rahe gi.
Tear off small pieces of dough and roll into balls with your hands, about the size of a walnut. Chapati is a quintessential staple flatbread originated from India. It has a distinct flavor and aroma due to the use of the whole wheat flour called atta. It is often served with spiced dishes like curry and dhal. This chapati recipe includes a detailed explanation of how to cook it perfectly.
If you find this Chapati recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.