Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to burger recipe. You can cook burger using 23 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Burger:
- Use 2 of potatoes, boiled & mashed.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peas / matar, boiled.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric / haldi.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get as required of oil for deep frying.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin powder / jeera powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper, crushed.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of thick poha / beaten rice / aval, washed.
- You need 3 tbsp of maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper, crushed.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 3 tbsp of eggless mayonnaise.
- Use 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Use 4 of burger bun.
- Use 1 of tomato, slice.
- Use 1 of onion, rings.
Instructions to make Burger:
- In a large mixing bowl take 2 boiled and mashed potatoes, ¼ cup boiled peas..
- Add in 1/4 tsp turmeric, 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp cumin powder, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste and 1/2 tsp salt..
- Combine everything well forming a dough..
- Add in 1/4 cup washed poha and combine again. this helps to absorb moisture from mixture..
- Now prepare maida paste by mixing 3 tbsp maida, 2 tbsp corn flour, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 cup water..
- Mix well to form a lump free batter..
- Now prepare a large patties from aloo mixture..
- Coat in bread crumbs and then dip into maida paste covering all side..
- Further roll in bread crumbs covering all sides..
- Deep fry in hot oil or bake at 180 degree celsius for 20 minutes..
- Flip over and fry both sides till the tikki turns crisp and golden..
- Now prepare burger sauce by mixing 3 tbsp eggless mayonnaise, 3 tbsp tomato sauce and 1 tsp chilli sauce..
- Cut half the burger bun and spread a tsp of prepared burger sauce on both sides..
- On bottom side of bun place few lettuce followed by prepared aloo patties..
- Again spread a tsp of burger sauce..
- Place 2 slice of tomato and 2 rings of onion..
- Cover with burger bun and press slightly..
- Burger is ready to serve!.
Hier findest Du alle Infos zu unseren flame-grilled Burgern, aktuellen Aktionen, KING Finder, Karrieremöglichkeiten und vieles mehr. BURGER KING® Menu – Burgers, Chicken and More, Salads and Veggies, Beverages, Breakfast, Sides, Sweets, Value Menu, Kids Meals.
If you find this Burger recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.