Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can have banana bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Use 3 of large ripe bananas.
- You need 100 gm of unsalted butter (8tbsp).
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 3/4 cup of walnuts chopped.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Butter and egg should be in room temperature. If using salted butter omit adding extra salt. You can completely use wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour..
- Grease a bread loaf pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Mash the bananas with a fork..
- In a bowl sieve all-purpose flour and wheat flour. To this add baking soda, salt and mix well..
- In a mixing bowl whisk softened butter and powdered sugar until creamy..
- Add the eggs and whisk until combined. Add mashed bananas and whisk to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix well. Mix in vanilla extract and walnuts..
- Pour the batter into loaf pan and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 50 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Rest the banana bread for 10 mins and then remove onto a wire rack to cool. Moist banana bread is ready to be savour..
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. An hour of waiting while your. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit.
If you find this Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.