Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for maintaining your health. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe. To make chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 you need 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋:
- Provide 2 of chicken breast.
- Get 3 tbsp of seasoned plain flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 5 tbsp of panko breadcrumb.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use of For curry sauce.
- Get 1/2 of fine diced onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sou sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get of For Sticky Rice.
- Provide 150 g of jasmine rice.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter or oil.
Steps to make Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋:
- In the pot, heat up some oil. Add onions and cook it for 2-3 mins. Once the onions are cooked add brown sugar for onions to get carmalised..
- Add garlic and cook it for further one minute. Add curry powder. Stir it well. Add plain flour and beat it together with the spatula..
- Add chicken stock bit by bit until it become smooth, silky texture and lumps free. Add honey and soy sauce. Mix it together. At the last, add garam masala. Serve it into the gravy boat..
- For Sticky Rice:.
- Wash the rice 3-4 times under cold running water. In the pot, heat up some oil. Add washed rice and water. Add little salt to taste. Let it simmer for 15 mins. Turn the gas off, put the lid on and let it cook with the steam..
- For Chicken Katsu:.
- Tenderise the chicken lightly. Season it well with salt and pepper..
- In three different bowls, add plain flour, eggs and panko breadcrumb..
- Take the chicken breast, dust it with the flour, shake off any excess flour. Then dip in to the eggs mixture and then coat it with the breadcrumb. Repeat the same process with the rest of the chicken breast..
- Heat up some oil and shallow fry the chicken on both sides for 2 mins each. Transfer the chicken in to the hot oven on 175 degree for 20-25 mins..
- Make sure check the temperature of the chicken once it reaches above 75 degree means the chicken is cooked..
- Serve it in the serving dish along with the rice, green beans and curry sauce..
- Garnish with sliced spring onions and enjoy..
Serve rice, the ginger and red chilli. Want to know how to make chicken curry? Check out our best chicken curry recipes here … Indian Chicken Curry Recipe With Garlic and Black Pepper. For the katsu sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add the onion, ginger and garlic and sauté for three to four minutes until tender. Add the curry powder and stir until fragrant.
If you find this Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.