Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Serunding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Serunding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Serunding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken serunding recipe. To cook chicken serunding you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Serunding:
- Take of A. Boiled.
- You need 450 g of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning powder (we use knorr).
- You need of B. Toasted.
- Use 1 C of desiccated coconut.
- Use of C. Blended Ingredients.
- Get 1 stalk of lemon grass (finely sliced).
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 3 of shallots (medium size).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of (Or just enough to blend the ingredients).
- Use of D. Spices.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fennel powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need of E. Seasoning.
- Prepare 2/4 C of coconut cream.
- Take 1-2 tsp of Chicken seasoning powder.
- Take Pinch of Salt.
- Use 40 g of palm sugar.
- You need of (Grated or finely chopped).
Steps to make Chicken Serunding:
- A – place chicken breast in a pot and add enough water to cover the flesh. Add 1 tablespoon of chicken seasoning powder. Leave to boil until chicken breast is cooked. Drain the water and leave to cool. Cooked chicken breast should weighing around 450 g. Shred chicken thinly..
- B – Toast finely desiccated coconut in a wok (without oil) over medium heat until it turns golden brown. Remove from heat and leave to cool..
- C – Blend ingredients in C..
- Cooking the serunding – heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok. Add C (blended paste) and cook until fragrant. Add D, keep stirring for a minute or two. Stir in shredded chicken breast and season with E. Adjust taste and add some heat (chili paste or chilli flakes) for a spicy serunding. Keep cooking and stirring over medium heat until it's almost dried. Add toasted coconut last. Stir to combine until everything is well-mixed..
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool completely before storing..
Once oil separates from the gravy, add in shredded chicken, sugar, and salt. Serunding is a Malaysian meal originated in a state that's called Kelantan and it's basically a type of floss that can be made with various types of protein source like chicken, meat, fish and some just simply use coconut flakes. It's cooked with spices and coconut milk until the meat gets dry. Serunding is a Malay side dish made with a fiery sambal and shredded coconut meat. Although usually served with meat, this recipe is meat-free and just very, very inviting!
If you find this Chicken Serunding recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.