Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato & fish tagine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato & fish tagine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & fish tagine recipe. To make sweet potato & fish tagine you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato & fish tagine:
- Take 2 of sides of fresh Sea Bass.
- Use 1 of big handful of cooked King Prawns.
- Prepare 4 of medium sweet potatoes.
- You need 5 of dried pitted dates.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion, chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato puree or paste.
- Take 1.5 of sp ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 350 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 sprig of fresh chopped coriander.
Steps to make Sweet potato & fish tagine:
- Rub oil into your tagine and put it in the oven on a medium heat (200ºC).
- Cut the Sea Bass into big chunks and brown it in a large pan, then set this aside.
- Turn the pan down and soften the onion, frying it for 4 minutes.
- Add the ginger, garlic, tomato puree, ground cumin, coriander and cinnamon, mix and cook for 2 mins.
- Put the sauce into the tagine along with the dates, the fish and the prawns, cover and cook for 20 mins.
- Serve and garnish with a sprinkling of fresh coriander.
Sweet potatoes are considered a low-glycemic food and high in fiber, which means they release and absorb glucose into the bloodstream very slowly, preventing a spike in blood sugar. The sweet potato is probably one of the most-versatile vegetables. Find recipes for all the different ways you can prepare sweet potatoes here. Special compounds called carotenoids give sweet potatoes their bright color. Orange-fleshed sweet potatoes may be one of nature's unsurpassed sources of beta-carotene.
If you find this Sweet potato & fish tagine recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.