Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Copper Country Pasty recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Copper Country Pasty recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Copper Country Pasty recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to copper country pasty recipe. You can have copper country pasty using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Copper Country Pasty:
- Provide of Crust.
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Shortening.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 cup of Flour.
- Provide of Filling.
- You need 4 small of potatoes.
- You need 1/4 of Rutabaga.
- You need 4 small of onions.
- Use 3 of Carrot.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground chuck (ask for it from the meat counter at your grocery store).
- Get 1/2 lb of Ground pork.
Instructions to make Copper Country Pasty:
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Dice vegetables into small pieces (1/4 inch)..
- Mix together vegetables and the meat. Season as needed (depending on taste and dietary restrictions).
- Mix crust -dry ingredients.
- Add water to crust ingredients until it holds a ball in your hand.
- Add flour to a counter area and roll out a pie crust approximately 6" in diameter.
- Add filling ingredients to the pie and fold over to create a meat-pie. Fold over the edges to seal the pie for cooking.
- Place pie on a cookie sheet and poke holes in the top.
- Repeat steps 6, 7, and 8 until all ingredients are used to create approximately 6 pies.
- Cook the pasties for 45 minutes at 400°F..
Ground Beef, Potatoes, Onions, Carrots, Rutabagas, Salt & Pepper. White meat chicken, broccoli, potatoes, onions, and celery light sprinkles with four cheeses and wrapped in a baked pastry shell. Served, cold and frozen daily, call ahead for hot. Also known as a meat pie or a Cornish Pasty. Check back in the beginning of December.
If you find this Copper Country Pasty recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.