Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Egg & Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Egg & Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon egg & tomato soup recipe. You can have bacon egg & tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon Egg & Tomato Soup:
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 1 of small clove Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 2 slices of Bacon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil.
- Provide 400-500 ml of Chicken/Vegetable Stock.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 1 of Egg *lightly whisked.
- Get of Spring Onion OR Parsley.
Instructions to make Bacon Egg & Tomato Soup:
- Cut Onion and Bacon into small pieces. Cook Onion, Garlic and Bacon with Olive Oil in a saucepan over medium heat. When Bacon is slightly browned, add Stock and cook until Onion is soft. Season with Salt & Pepper..
- Cut Tomato into small pieces and add to the soup, then bring back to the boil..
- Gradually add the lightly whisked Egg to the soup. Add some chopped Spring Onion or Parsley and enjoy..
Now if you like to have your bacon crispy, this will not be for you. The bacon gets done but not crispy! The bacon flavors the egg, which is much like a poached or boiled egg. Place the slices of bacon in the muffin tin, wrapping in a circle. Remove the bacon from the oven and pour out any excess grease, if desired.
If you find this Bacon Egg & Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.